Proper care: Gold Plated Jewelry
Carolina takes great care and pride in the design and making of our jewelry pieces. We use only the highest quality Sterling silver.
- Remove your jewelry before exercising or prior to bedtime. Excessive perspiration and body oils can sometimes surface tarnish the piece.
- Never use tissues or paper towels for cleaning your jewelry. These products will scratch the surface of the jewelry.
- It’s important to make sure your jewelry is dry before putting it away.
- Preferably, store your jewelry in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they so don’t rub together or tangle up.
- Before you put any jewelry on, be sure any lotions, perfumes and make up are absorbed into your skin. Apply all hair products, especially hair spray, before you put on the jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry in mineral baths, spas and swimming pools, as the salt water and chlorine may affect the metal finish.
- Remove all jewelry when cleaning.